Friday, May 12, 2006

sbig: parquet tile lamp

(happy friday!) Let it be known that I actually like parquet tiled floors. I know its typically a cheezy retro throwback, but I feel there's a certain charm to it. I also love lamps. But that doesn't mean I think that the two should be put together... hence today's So Bad It's Good item. I'm still a little on the fence on this piece, as the fact that they not only put "parquet" tiles on it, but also that they're made of ceramic kind of fascinates me... However, the extra added crown moulding on the top and bottom sort of push me over to the darkside, and perhaps give this piece a bit toooo much..."class" for my tastes? At any rate, it just so happens to be on sale! (I wonder why?) You can get your fill of ceramic parquet tile lamps... right here.